Dit onderwerp bevat 1 reactie, heeft 1 stem, en is het laatst gewijzigd door overmijnlike 3 maanden, 2 weken geleden.
- september 30, 2020 om 8:54 pm #186844
Ocean! Waves for All
(Our Universe, #4)
by Stacy McAnulty
- ISBN: 9781250108098 (1250108098)
- Release date: May 5, 2020
- Author: Stacy McAnulty
- Ages: 4+
- Publisher: Holt Books for Young Readers (Henry Holt and Co. (BYR))
- Format: hardcover, 40 pages
- Language: english
- Series: Our Universe, #4
About The Book
From writer Stacy McAnulty and illustrator David Litchfield, Ocean! Waves for All is a light-hearted nonfiction picture book about the formation and history of the ocean, told from the perspective of the ocean itself.
Dude. Ocean is incredible. Atlantic, Pacific, Artic, Indian, Southern — it’s all excellent Ocean! Not part of any nation, his waves are for all. And under those waves, man, he holds so many secrets. With characteristic humor and charm, Stacy McAnulty channels the voice of Ocean in this next “autobiography” in the Our Universe series. Rich with kid-friendly facts and beautifully brought to life by David Litchfield, this is an equally charming and irresistible companion to Earth! My First 4.54 Billion Years; Sun! One in a Billion; and Moon! Earth’s Best Friend.
Hardback Ocean! Waves for All on Android. Online book Ocean! Waves for All by Stacy McAnulty buy on Bookshop. PDF ebook Ocean! Waves for All Stacy McAnulty download. FictionBook book Ocean! Waves for All read online PC on Barnes & Noble.oktober 4, 2020 om 6:22 pm #187754
- Only Ever You ~ Rebecca Drake ~ 9781250253484
- The Myth of Chinese Capitalism: The Worker, the Factory, and the Future of the World ~ Dexter Roberts ~ 9781250089373
- Hello, Summer ~ Mary Kay Andrews ~ 9781250256928
- Cape May ~ Chip Cheek ~ 9781250297464
- Honestly, We Meant Well ~ Grant Ginder ~ 9781250143150