Dit onderwerp bevat 1 reactie, heeft 1 stem, en is het laatst gewijzigd door overmijnlike 3 maanden, 1 week geleden.
- oktober 13, 2020 om 12:24 am #189011
An Education in Ruin
by Alexis Bass
- Release date: July 7, 2020
- Publisher: Tor/Forge (Tor Teen)
- Language: english
- Format: hardcover, 384 pages
- ISBN: 9781250195951 (1250195950)
- Ages: 13+
- Author: Alexis Bass
About The Book
From Alexis Bass, the acclaimed author of Happily and Madly, comes this lush and sophisticated tale of scandal, greed, love, and revenge, An Education in Ruin.
The Mahoney brothers are the golden boys of Rutherford Institute.
Collins Pruitt is going to ruin them.
Theo Mahoney is well-connected and popular. He’s charming and beloved. But he’s hiding something.
Jasper Mahoney is lauded for his intellect and athleticism. He’s studious and focused. But he isn’t as impenetrable as he seems.
Collins will earn their trust — and then she’ll destroy them. But the closer she gets, the more she questions the reason she was sent to Rutherford in the first place… and if it’s possible to ruin the Mahoneys without also destroying herself.
EPUB An Education in Ruin read iPhone. Hardback ebook An Education in Ruin Alexis Bass buy on Walmart. TXT book An Education in Ruin download. FictionBook book An Education in Ruin by Alexis Bass for Kindle on Kobo. PDF ebook An Education in Ruin read online on reader.
MP3 An Education in Ruin by Alexis Bass on Powells. Paperback book An Education in Ruin Alexis Bass buy cheap on Book Depository. FB2 ebook An Education in Ruin download on iPad. Hardcover An Education in Ruin Alexis Bass read online iOS. MOBI book An Education in Ruin on Dymocks.oktober 13, 2020 om 1:46 am #189022
- Losing Earth: A Recent History | Nathaniel Rich | 9781250251251
- Of Mutts and Men | Spencer Quinn | 9781250297693
- Gone With the Rogue | Amelia Grey | 9781250218780
- Hotbox: Inside Catering, the Food World’s Riskiest Business | Matt | 9781250241399
- Discover It Yourself: Nature At Risk | Sally Morgan | 9780753476451