Dit onderwerp bevat 1 reactie, heeft 1 stem, en is het laatst gewijzigd door overmijnlike 4 maanden, 3 weken geleden.
- oktober 11, 2020 om 5:00 am #188806
by Elin Hilderbrand
- Language: english
- Release date: April 14, 2020
- ISBN: 9781250771858 (1250771854)
- Author: Elin Hilderbrand
- Format: paperback, 352 pages
- Publisher: St. Martin’s Publishing Group (St. Martin’s Griffin)
About The Book
Every summer, the Newton family retreats to their beloved Nantucket home. But this season will not be like any other in Summer People, a spellbinding novel from New York Times bestselling author Elin Hilderbrand in a specially priced edition…
When Arch Newton, a prominent New York attorney, dies in a plane crash on his way home from a business trip, his beautiful widow, Beth, can barely keep things together. Above all, though, she decides that she must continue the family tradition of going to Nantucket, and at the same time fulfill a promise that Arch made before he died.
Beth invites Marcus, the son of Arch’s final and most challenging client, to spend the summer with her and her teenage twins, Winnie and Garrett, who have mixed reactions to sharing their special summer place with this stranger. Always a place of peace before, Nantucket becomes the scene of roiling emotions and turbulent passions as Marcus, Winnie, and Garrett learn about loss, first love, and betrayal. And when they stumble upon a shocking secret from Beth’s past, they must keep it from destroying the family they’ve been trying so hard to heal.
Paperback book Summer People Elin Hilderbrand on Powells. MP3 Summer People read on reader. Hardback ebook Summer People by Elin Hilderbrand download on IndieBound. TXT Summer People buy for Mac.
PDF ebook Summer People on Booktopia. FB2 book Summer People by Elin Hilderbrand download Android. EPUB Summer People Elin Hilderbrand buy cheap iPhone. MOBI book Summer People read online on Bookshop.oktober 11, 2020 om 10:55 am #188866
- New Spring by Robert Jordan | 9781250252630
- The Mutations by Jorge Comensal | 9780374216535
- The British Are Coming: The War for America, Lexington to Princeton, 1775-1777 by Rick Atkinson | 9781250231321
- Dragon Goes House-Hunting Vol. 4 by Kawo Tanuki | 9781642757477
- How to Make Friends with the Sea by Tanya Guerrero | 9780374311995